Tuesday, March 11, 2014

THE MAKEUP DATE: ATLANTA BLOOMINGDALE'S EDITION


SIGNS OF SPRING ARE ALL AROUND US!!

I'm currently looking forward to attending THE MAKEUP DATE @ our Atlanta Bloomingdale's this coming Saturday, March 15th.
This will be my first time attending a beauty event at Bloomingdales, as usually it's my local Sephora that has all the festivities & surprises. 
 Nonetheless, I'm glad the Bloomingdale's has decided to follow suit with an event of their own and seemingly in the same thread as the Neiman Marcus event I attended recently. They too incorporated a fashion show with their emerging beauty finds.
I sat a bit with Tom Ford while at Neiman Marcus to experience their eyeshadow quads and this go round, I've signed up with Bloomingdale's to have a makeover with a 
NARS EXPERT Makeup Artist.

I'm very excited about this event and hoping that it will lead to a new look for Spring. Will definitely post pics when I'm all done up and include all runway highlights & treats!!

The Makeup Date
March 15, 2014, 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Join us for THE MAKEUP DATE. Just for our favorite customers, we?re setting aside a morning for an exclusive runway show featuring the latest beauty trends, hosted by Jennifer Duvall, freelance makeup artist and founder of beauty blog JennySueMakeup. Enjoy one-on-ones with expert makeup artists and take home our limited-edition travel bag with some of our favorite samples.* Breakfast bites will be served before the show. Your $25 reservation fee will be credited towards the beauty purchase of your choice, #Lenox, Doors open 7:30 AM. Fashion Show 8:30 AM. Cosmetics on 2. Please respond to 404-495-2872.

Will you plan to attend or have you ever been to a Bloomingdales Beauty event in the past? 
Please share any feedback from your experiences, as I would love to hear it!

No comments: