Thursday, March 27, 2014

SUBSCRIPTION BOX REVIEW: BarkBox - a monthly box of dog goodies

March's Bark Box
I took advantage of a twitter offer to get my Chihuahua his first BarkBox (March)! The deal was $10 off a new sub, so I ended up paying $19 for our 1st Box. This ends up being about the same I would pay for my own beauty subscription boxes (Allure's Sample Society), but in this case I think my pooch got a better deal!

 
It arrived well packaged with cute wrapping paper! Arrival took about 5 days from the ship date.
Inside This Month's BarkBox: 5 items were listed but only 3 of those items were actually in the box.
 
A little note to address the absence of 2 products and the inclusion of a substitue. In total I received 4 products.




 The TWISTIX was his favorite of the Product Mix. In general he is very picky about new snacks and toys!!




 Overall Batman is very happy with the service and we give it 2 PAWS up!








No comments: