Friday, October 23, 2009

Selecting the Best Steam Hydration Machine for your Hair



Brand/Model: ProSalon
Sold by: Evasalons.com
Cost: $139.88
Pros:
Provides medium and high heat
Steady flow of steam
Cons:
Can get overly hot
Not easy to move between locations; must disassemble


Brand/Model: Pro1037A
Sold By: SalonsRus.com
Cost: $139.99
Pros:
Provides medium heat
Intermittent flow of steam
Cons:
Accumulates buildup quickly
Needs to be cleaned more frequently
Not easy to move between locations; needs to be disassembled



Brand/Model: Hair Steamer, Countertop & Portable
Sold by: hairgift.com
Cost: $139.95
Pros:
Easy to move around
Lightweight
Cons:
Steam likely doesn't reach hair in the back
Steam force isn't very strong
Easy to break/not very durable
Doesn't hold a lot of water



**After trying out all (3) of these machines, I decided to go with Prosalon Brand by Eva. In my opinion, this model provided the best level of hydration for the money and is built to last. I don't need portability, since I don't travel for more than a few days out of the week, and I also saw the best results with my hair when using this model.



No comments: