Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hair and Makeup...bonded at the hip?



It can be argued that Hair and Makeup go hand in hand right?





I mean, I know plenty of cosmetologists who also double as makeup artists at fashion shows.


It's like a 2 for 1 special...a necessary combination in fact because time is so limited.


The reason I bring this up is because I have been on a makeup hiatus for a while now. In fact, it's pretty embarassing and I can barely call myself a blogger.


But while I still LOVE cosmetics and haven't been completely out of the loop (Sephora F&F sale 20% NOW!) something else has grabbed my attention and held onto it for the past year or so. And that little sparkle in my eye has been HAIR CARE!
Ohh wee, my mama knows I could fund a semester of college with what I've spent on hair supplies and products in the past year. I could've aced the LSAT with the time I've spent reading, watching tutorials and doing product research. But I am better for it all the same...or at least my hair is *smirk*


And so today I want to introduce to you the one key thing that I have come across that has changed the game! We all need this in our lives.

Ladies, if you don't know, let me introduce you to the The Conditioning Hydration Treatment aka The Hair Steamer.



Stay tuned.....a synopsis on this gem, where you can find it and pics coming soon!

No comments: