Monday, October 19, 2009

Q: What is the Best Hydrating Conditioner for your Hair? A: The Steamer



Hair Steamer Benefits:
1. Adds Immediate Moisture to the Hair.
This is especially beneficial if your taking out braids or if you have been using heavy or drying products on your hair.
2. Helps to Block Out Humidity by Filling your Follicles with Moisture.
This helps to extend your blowout and keep your hair from frizzing in inclement weather.
3. Adds Strength to the Hair Strands.
Dry Hair = Brittle Hair. By pumping your hair follicles with moisture you are protecting your hair from unnecessary breakage
4. Silkens the Hair
The added moisture leaves your hair soft and shiny and makes the blow dry process both faster and easier.

**I have been natural for 5 years now and I have found this hydrating process to be the biggest contributor to my hair growth and health. I literally have no qualms about cutting my hair these days because the growth has been more than enough for me to handle. My hair is shiny and I suspect many people think it's fake lol. But instead of rambling on and on...I'll just post some pics and let you see for yourself. Oh and please don't ask for before pics *hides.* I haven't been snapping too many pics in 2009 so I apologize for the dates on these. I'll use newer photos in future posts.


Pic 1: 2007





Pic 2: 2008





Pic 3: Soft and Shiny Reference Pic (2008)



**edited to add most recent pic.

Aug 09



Next UP: The Best Steamers on the Market and How Much it Will Cost You.