Monday, February 10, 2014

NEW FAVORITE DESIGNER: BYRON LARS

If your still inching closer to high fashion (like me) then you've probably started noticing dresses by Byron Lars way before recognizing his name. Several visits to Anthropologie actually served as my introduction to the designer and I've been smitten ever since!!

Not surprisingly his amazing designs have already been worn by the incredulous Angela Bassett and First Lady Michelle Obama:

Needless to say, he's the BEST of THEE BEST and I can't wait to get more of his designs in my closet!

So far I have added the Beguile by Byron Lars Carissima Sheath to my collection with plans to also include the Beguile by Byron Lars Lace Study Dress.
carissima sheath byron lars
carissima sheath byron lars
lace study dress by byron lars


I'm also in-search of his more vintage pieces that I've missed from the Beguile Collection.

Please let me know if your also enjoying this a-m-a-z-i-n-g designer and if you have any of his lovelies hanging in your closet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Byron Lars! I'm contemplating purchasing the carissima sheath in the same color but I'm hesitant because of the delicate lace. How has yours held up? Thanks!

Lindinha said...

Hi Renatta, the lace used on his dress is very strong and holds up well. I understand your concern as I've personally had a negative experience with lace dresses by Tracy Reese (it would tear very easily) but not with the Byron Lars Carissima Sheath :-)